Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 28 December 2013

Jul i Storskogen

This year I got many stamps as Christmas presents. Many of them are from countries which I had not in my collection before.

I also got a FDC from Sweden.

This is how the FDC looks like:

front side: 

back side: 

In the FDC was a pamphlet.

in Swedish: 

in English: 

Stamps:
Christmas in Forest (issued 14-11-2013)


On the FDC are the stamps from the booklet:
- bullfinchs with a plaited christmas heart
- foxes and a christmas tree
- sleeping bears in their den
- a squirrel and a gingerbread man
and ...


from the coil:
- a reindeer overlooking a city

The postmark shows a mouse with a christmas bauble.


No comments:

Post a Comment