Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 28 December 2013

1 €

This year I got many stamps as Christmas presents. Many of them are from countries which I had not in my collection before.

A new country is Estonia.

One stamp is this:


Accession to the Euro (issued 01-01-2011)

In 2002 twelve European countries (France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Greece) introduced a joint currency, the Euro. From 2006 to 2010 the Estonian stamps were issued in Kroons and Euro. In 2007 Slovenia, in 2008 Cyprus and Malta and in 2009 Slovakia also introduced the Euro. Estonia introduced the Euro in 2011 and thus the stamps are only in Euro. The coins show a map of Estonia and are coined in Suomen Rahapaja in Finland. In 2014 Latvia will introduce the Euro.

No comments:

Post a Comment