Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 4 January 2014

National Flowers of the ASEAN Countries

This week I got two postcards from Thailand. On each card are five stamps from a set of ten stamps.

This is how the set looks like:

 

Happy New Year-National Flowers of the ASEAN Countries (issued 15-11-2013)
- Simpor (Brunei)
- Romdul (Cambodia)
- Angrek bulan (Indonesia)
- Dok Champa (Laos)
- Bunga raya (Hibiscus) (Malaysia)
- Padauk (Myanmar)
- Sampaguita Jasmine (the Philippines)
- Vanda Miss Joaquim (Singapore)
- Ratchaphruek (Thailand)
- Lotus (Vietnam)

Thank You very much Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment