Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 7 September 2013

Preserving Glaciers and Polar Regions

This week was my birthday and I got many stamps. Most of the stamps are from countries that I had not had in my collection before. One new country was Iceland.

Iceland is a country in Northern Europe and the second-largest insular state in Europe. The capital of Iceland is Reykjavik. Iceland is a member of the UN, of the NATO and of the OECD.

One stamp set from Iceland is this:

                                          

Preserving Glaciers and Polar Regions (issued 29-01-2009)

If you heat the stamps, the most of the violet stripes will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment