Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 7 September 2013

Peter Pan

This week was my birthday and I got many stamps. Most of the stamps are from countries that I had not had in my collection before. One new country was Alderney.

Alderney is the third-largest Canal Island and as a part of the Bailiwick of Guernsey a British Crown Dependency. The capital of Alderney is Saint Anne. Alderney issues since 1983 it's own stamps.

One stamp set from Alderney is this:


150th Anniversary of JM Barrie (issued 04-11-2010)

The stamps show Peter Pan who is the most famous character of JM Barrie.
Peter Pan is the protagonist in some stories and the only boy who can not grow up. He lives on the fictitious island Neverland and is the leader of the Lost Boys. The antagonist is the leader of the pirates called Captain Hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment