Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 7 September 2013

Man of Steel

This week was my birthday and I got many stamps. Most of the stamps are from countries that I had not had in my collection before. One new country was Jersey.

Jersey is the largest Canal Island and a British Crown Dependancy. The capital of Jersey is Saint Helier. Jersey issues it's own stamps since 1969.

The stamp set from Jersey is this:


Man of Steel (issued 14-06-2013)

Henry Cavill, the Man of Steel, was born on Jersey.

Every stamp of this set has any special function.
I also got a booklet naming this functions:


All the are so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment