Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 7 September 2013

Beatrix Potter

This week was my birthday and I got many stamps. Most of the stamps are from countries that I had not had in my collection before. One new country was Alderney.

One stamp set from Alderney is this:


The life of Beatrix Potter (issued 31-07-2013)

Beatrix Potter (1866-1943) was a British authoress and illustrator of children's books. She wrote many books with animal characters full of personality. Some famous characters are Peter Rabbit, Mr Jeremy Fisher, Tom Kitten and Jemima Puddle-Duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment