Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Wednesday 4 December 2019

The Rise of the Philatelic Skywalker

On Saturday I got my stamp order from the United Kingdom.

This is the stamp set I ordered:






Star Wars (issued 26-11-2019)
Just like in 2015 and 2017 Royal Mail issued a great stamp set to coincide with the new Star Wars movie, so this year The Rise of Skywalker. 
- Count Dooku and Master Yoda on Geonosis
- Lando Calrissian on Bespin
- Sith Trooper and Kylo Ren
- Jannah, Lando and Chewbacca
- Grand Moff Tarkin
- Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Zorii, C-3PO and Poe Dameron
- Wicket W Warrick (Ewok) and Princess Leia
- Poe Dameron and BB-8
- Queen Padmé Amidala

Like in 2015 also a souvenir sheet was issued, which includes six stamps about vehicles from the movies.


I also bought the FDC of the souvenir sheet.



No comments:

Post a Comment