Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 26 December 2015

May the (awakened) Force be with you! British Star Wars stamps

As Christmas present I got this year some online ordered stamps including my first stamps from the United Kingdom.

The United Kingdom is an insular state on the British Isles consisting of Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England. It is a member of the UN, the EU, the NATO and the OECD. It has also nuclear weapons and is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council. Furthermore it is a member of the G8.

This is the stamp set I got:









Star Wars (issued 20-10-2015)
- Darth Vader
- Yoda
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Stormtrooper
- Han Solo
- Rey
- Princess Leia
- The Emperor
- Luke Skywalker
- Boba Fett
- Finn
- Kylo Ren

I also got the appertaining souvenir sheet:


No comments:

Post a Comment