Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 21 January 2018

Centenary of the Armenian Genocide

On Wednesday I got my first stamps of Armenia, which I had ordered more than a month ago.

Armenia is a country in the South Caucasus bordering on Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Iran. In 1991 Armenia became independent from the Soviet Union. Yerevan is the country's capital.

This is one stamp set I ordered:



Centenary of the Armenian Genocide (issued 24-12-2015)

To commemorate the Centenary of the Armenian Genocide in 2015 the Armenian Post issued a new series of definitive stamps showing a Forget-me-not. Unfortunately only these three stamps of the second set were still available in mint condition, so I had to buy the FDC of the first set, which was issued on 29th January 2015.


I also bought this related prepaid postcard.


No comments:

Post a Comment