Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Monday 29 January 2018

Game of Thrones

On Wednesday I got my stamp order from the United Kingdom.

This is the stamp set I ordered:






Game of Thrones (issued 23-01-2018)
- Sansa Stark with Winterfell and the Battle of the Bastards
- Jon Snow with the Wall and Castle Black
- Eddard Stark with a Weirwood
- Olenna Tyrell in Highgarden (I guess)
- Tywin Lannister in the Chamber of the Small Council (I guess)
- Tyrion Lannister with the Battle of the Blackwater
- Cersei Lannister with the Iron Throne
- Arya Stark with the Free City of Braavos
- Jaime Lannister with the Great Sept of Baelor
- Daenerys Targaryen with Meereen and her three Dragons

I also bought the related souvenir sheet with stamps about the White Walkers, Direwolves, Giants, Dragons and a definitive stamp about the Iron Throne.


For the stamp issue also two different Post and Go stamps with the Iron Throne were issued.



On Thursday I also got my ordered FDC of the Post and Go stamps with a First Day Special Postmark from Belfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment