Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 19 February 2017

Town Musicians of Bremen

On Friday I got the covers and the postcard I sent to myself to get the special postmarks of the new Welfare stamps.

First Day Special Postmarks of the gummed stamps from Bonn and Berlin


First Day Special Postmark of the self-adhesive stamp from booklet 


First Day Special Postmark of the self-adhesive stamp from coil


Already on 23rd November 1971 a stamp sheet was issued in East Germany, which showed the Town Musicians of Bremen.


Two other stamps from the collection show the Town Musicians. One was issued by West Germany on 13th January 1982 and one was issued by Austria on 23rd May 1997.


No comments:

Post a Comment