Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 28 February 2016

British Heroines of World War I in Serbia

On Wednesday I got my first mint stamps from Serbia.

Serbia is a country in Southeast Europe bordering on Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Belgrade is the capital and largest city of the country.

The stamps were in a stamp pack.

Front side:

Information text inside:

Back side:

This is the stamp sheet:


British Heroines of World War I in Serbia (issued 08-12-2015)

Thank You very much Brane!

No comments:

Post a Comment