Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 10 November 2013

Heinrich Hertz

On Tuesday I bought the new German stamps.

On of them is this:

125 years Beams of Electric Power (issued 02-11-2013)

The Beams of Electric Power were discovered by Heinrich Hertz.
Heinrich Hertz was born in 1857. He is one of the greatest physicians in the world and from 1885 to 1889 he was the most significant scientist at  the “Technischen Hochschule Karlsruhe”. Hermann von Helmholtz presented Hertz’ report about the Beams of Electric Power at the Prussian Academy of Sciences in 1888. Heinrich Hertz died in 1894.

I bought also a First Day Sheet.

front side:

back side:

No comments:

Post a Comment