Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Our City in a Garden

Before my trip I got a great postcard from Singapore with a complete stamp set on it.
The stamp set is this:




Our City in a Garden (issued 13-07-2013)

The stamps show animals living and flowers blossoming in Singapore in front of Singapore's Skyline.

In 1963 Singapore's former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew planted the first tree as start of the greening campaign. Over the years more and more plants were planted in Singapore.

On the postcard is also a very special version of the 1st local stamp with real seeds inside.


Thank You very much Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment