Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Tuesday 13 August 2013

48 years of the Independence of Singapore

Last week I got two postcards from Singapore and on both were whole stamp sets.
One of the two is this:






48 years of the Independence of Singapore (issued 05-08-2013)
- BEATING SARS TOGETHER
- CLEANING AND GREENING OUR CITY
- CONQUERING OUR WATER CHALLENGES
- LIVING TOGETHER IN HARMONY
- FORGING A VIBRANT ECONOMY

This is the first stamp set of a new series on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Independence of Singapore.

Thank You very much Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment