Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Monday 9 March 2020

Sesame Street in Germany

On Tuesday I bought the new German stamps.

This is one block of four I bought:


Sesame Street (issued 02-03-2020)

As I really like this stamp, I decided to buy all the special products available it. The first thing was the usual First Day Sheet.



The second one is a prepaid cover for the philatelic exhibition in Munich, of which just one of three planned days took place due to the coronavirus.


Next thing is something I have not bought in years, an "Erinnerungsblatt".



During My Trip to Hamburg last Monday I also bought the "Übergabekarte", as I visited the special post office it was intended for.



Last and least is finally the "Klappkarte", which I ordered in the online shop of the Deutsche Post together with the matching postcards, as I was told that it will not be available in the philatelic shop in my home town. These cards I usually do not like to buy, as I think they are pure profiteering.



No comments:

Post a Comment