Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Monday 30 September 2019

Bronze Age Burial Site of Sammallahdenmäki

On 16th September I got a souvenir sheet on a postcard from Finland.

This is it:


Bronze Age Burial Site of Sammallahdenmäki (issued 08-09-2004)
Sammallahdenmäki is a Bronze Age burial site consisting of 36 granite burial cairns. It provides a unique insight into the funerary practices and social and religious structures of Northern Europa 3000 years ago. The Bronze Age Burial Site of Sammallahdenmäki is since 1999 on the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Thank You very much Sini!

No comments:

Post a Comment