Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 21 September 2019

Birds of Belgium

On 6th September I got my stamp order from Belgium.

This is one souvenir sheet I ordered:


EUROPA (issued 17-06-2019)
The souvenir sheet includes this year's EUROPA stamps from Belgium. Belgium takes part in the Europa Stamps Bird Project, so the stamps can be scanned to listen to the birds.
- Eurasian Jay
- Eurasian Golden Oriol

In June I already got two postcards from Belgium, which were sent with these stamps and the special postmark. The cards were also signed by Kris Maes, the designer of the stamps.



Thank You very much for the cards Gerda!

No comments:

Post a Comment