Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Thursday 22 March 2018

The Wombles

On Monday I got my stamp order from Alderney and Guernsey.

This is a souvenir sheet from Alderney I bought:


50 years of The Wombles (issued 14-02-2018)
The Wombles are fictional characters in a series of children's books written by the British authoress Elisabeth Beresford. They like to help the environment by collecting and recycling rubbish in creative ways. The characters got especially famous by a TV series of the BBC.
- Uncle Bulgaria
- Bungo and Orinoco
- Madame Cholet
- Uncle Bulgaria and Cousin Yellowstone
- Tobermoy
- Tomsk

I also bought this postcard of Alderney Womble, which has a matching special postmark and is limited to 100 cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment