Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Andrei Karlov

On Thursday I got a mint Russian stamp in an envelope.

This is it:


Andrei Karlov (issued 10-02-2017)
Andrei Karlov was a Soviet and Russian career diplomat. He served as an official in the embassies in North and South Korea, before he became Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Turkey in 2013. On 19 December 2016 Karlov was assassinated during the opening of an art exhibition in Ankara. After his death he was awarded the title of a Hero of the Russian Federation.

Thank You very much Kira!

No comments:

Post a Comment