Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Croatia and the European Union

On Saturday I got my stamp orders from Croatia, Hungary and the United Kingdom. It was the first time that I got mint stamps of Croatia.

Croatia is a country in Southeast Europe bordering on Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. It is a member of the EU, of the UN and of the NATO. The capital of Croatia is Zagreb.

This is one Croatian stamp I bought:


Accession of Croatia to the European Union (issued 01-07-2013)

I also bought the related souvenir sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment