Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Movies of Aardman

Today I got my order from Isle of Man Post.

This is one stamp set I ordered:





40 years of Aardman (issued 12-08-2016)
- Morph on the Isle of Man - Laxey tram
- Wallace & Gromit on their motorcycle from "A Close Shave"
- Shaun the Sheep at his home in Mossy Bottom Farm
- Timmy, the little lamb of Shaun the Sheep's flock
- Shaun the Sheep from the classic episode "Draw the Line"
- Wallace & Gromit from the film "A Grand Day Out", where they travel to the Moon
- Trixie and Captain Cuddlepuss from the short film 'Creature Comforts'
- Morph on the Isle of Man - Laxey Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment