Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 8 May 2016

Queen Elizabeth II's 90th Birthday

On Friday I got the stamps from the United Kingdom which I ordered online.

This they are:


90th Birthday of Queen Elizabeth II (issued 21-04-2016)
- The Queen with her father
- The Queen attending the State Opening of Parliament in 2012
- The Queen with Princess Anne and Prince Charles
- The Queen visiting New Zealand in 1977
- The Queen with her husband
- The Queen with Nelson Mandela

I also bought the related souvenir sheet showing Prince Charles, the Queen, Prince George and Prince William:


No comments:

Post a Comment