Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Indian Men and Women

On Friday I got my first mint stamp set from India.

India is a country in South Asia bordering on Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar and Bangladesh. It is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations and the United Nations. New Delhi is the capital of India. India is the second most populous country in the World.

This is the stamp set:


HeForShe (issued 08-03-2016)
It is a joint issue with the United Nations.

The stamp set was sent in the matching FDC.


In the cover was also a brochure about the stamps.



Thank You very much Raghavendra!

No comments:

Post a Comment