Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 25 October 2015

World Down Syndrome Day

This week I visited Istanbul and there I bought my first mint Turkish stamps.

Turkey is a country in Eastern Europe and Western Asia bordering on Syria, Iraq, Iran, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Bulgaria and Greece. The Republic of Turkey was founded in 1923 as successor state of the Ottoman Empire. Today is Turkey a member of the UN, the NATO, the OECD and the G-20. In 2005 it started full membership negotiations with the EU. The capital of Turkey is Ankara, while its largest city is Istanbul.

This is one souvenir sheet I bought there:


World Down Syndrome Day (issued 21-03-2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment