Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Famous Women of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Today I got my first stamps from Bosnia and Herzegovina and a souvenir sheet from Sweden.

Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country in Southeast Europe bordering on Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro. Bosnia and Herzegovina is divided into two entities, the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Federacija Bosne i Hercegovine), which is divided in 10 cantons, and the Republika Srpska. The capital of the country is Sarajevo. Bosnia and Herzegovina has three postal operators, BH Pošta, Hrvatske pošta Mostar (Croatian Post)and Pošta Republike Srpske.
My stamps were issued by BH Pošta.

This is one set:


EUROPA (issued 15-04-1996)

Thank You very much William!

No comments:

Post a Comment