Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 18 April 2015

Belgian Exile Government in Saint-Adresse

Today I got a stamp set from France. One stamp was sent on a cover and the other stamp on a postcard.

This is it:



Belgian Exile Government in Saint-Adresse (issued 23-03-2015)
It is a joint issue with Belgium.
After German forces occupied Belgium a Belgian Exile Government was installed in Saint-Adresse in October 1914. It stayed there until November 1918. The leader of the government was Charles de Broqueville. The Belgian King Albert I stayed in the non-occupied part of Belgium and never visited Saint-Adresse.

Thank You very much William!

No comments:

Post a Comment