Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Friday 26 December 2014

Hans Christian Andersen

As Christmas present I got this year some online ordered stamps: my first stamps from Malta, some from Luxembourg and some from Guernsey.

Malta is an island country in South Europe. The capital of Malta is Valletta. Malta became independent from the United Kingdom in 1964, but has its own stamps since 1860.

One stamp set from Malta is this:



200th birthday of Hans Christian Andersen (issued 03-03-2005)
It is a joint issue with Denmark.
- Hans Christian Andersen
- Scissors and paper cutting
- Ugly Duckling, pen and inkwell
- Moroccan travelling boots and drawing of Villa Borghese

No comments:

Post a Comment