Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Monday 8 December 2014

Faroese Children's books

Today I got my ordered stamps from the Faroe Islands, a FDC of the United Nations in Vienna in an envelope and a set of maxicards from Vietnam.

The Faroe Islands are an autonomous country within the Kingdom of Denmark located between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean. The capital of the Faroe Islands is Tórshavn. The Faroe Islands issue their own stamps since 1975.

This is one set:



EUROPA 2010 (issued 26-04-2010)
- Ein hundur, ein ketta og ein mús
- Ferðin hjá Mosamollis

No comments:

Post a Comment