Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Friday 22 March 2019

Royal Mail's Epic Marvel Stamps

On Saturday I got the awesome British stamps I ordered online.

This is the set I bought:






Marvel Comics (issued 14-03-2019)
- Spider-Man
- Captain Marvel
- Hulk
- Doctor Strange
- Captain Britain
- Peggy Carter
- Iron Man
- Union Jack
- Black Panther
- Thor

I also bought the FDC of the souvenir sheet. Inside was an information card.



Apart from the set and the FDC and also bought for the first time a presentation pack. It includes the mint set and souvenir sheet, much information about the characters, great illustrations and some stickers.





No comments:

Post a Comment