Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 23 October 2016

The Seven Vicious Brothers

Last Saturday I got my order from Latvijas Pasts with my first mint Latvian stamps.

Latvia is one of the Baltic states in Northern Europe bordering on Estonia, Russia, Belarus and Lithuania. After the Singing Revolution Latvia declared as one of the first countries its independence from the Soviet Union in 1990. Today is Latvia a member of the UN and the NATO. In 2004 the country joined the European Union and in 2014 it introduced the Euro. 

This is one stamp I ordered:


The Seven Vicious Brothers (issued 23-08-2008)

I am not sure about the name of the fairy tale, so if someone knows Latvian fairy tales please correct or verify me. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment