Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 8 February 2015

Chinese New Year on the Isle of Man

Yesterday I got my first stamps from the Isle of Man and a FDC from the United Nations.

I ordered the stamps of the Isle of Man on line.

The Isle of Man is located in the Irish Sea. The Isle Of Man is neither a part of the European Union nor of the United Kingdom, but a British Crown Dependency. It is home to the oldest continuous parliamentary body in the world, the Tynwald. The Isle of Man issues it's own stamps since 1973.

This is one miniature sheet:


Year of the Snake (issued 08-02-2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment