Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Thursday 27 August 2020

US Star Wars Stamps

During my holidays I got four covers from the USA with nice stamps on the covers and mint stamps inside.

This is the complete stamp set used over three of the covers:




Star Wars (issued 25-05-2007)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Darth Vader
- C-3PO
- Emperator Palpatine
- Luke Skywalker
- Queen Amidala
- Chewbacca and Han Solo
- Millennium Falcon
- Master Yoda
- Darth Maul
- Boba Fett
- Stormtroopers
- Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Princess Leia and R2-D2
- X-Wing

Thank You very much Sam-Quito!

No comments:

Post a Comment