Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Thursday 14 February 2019

The Brave Little Tailor

Last Thursday I bought the new German stamps.

This is one set I bought:



Welfare - The Brave Little Tailor (issued 07-02-2019)

In addition to the normal gummed stamps also a self-adhesive stamp on a coil and a booklet with ten self-adhesive stamps were issued as usual for the welfare stamps. This year for the first time also a booklet was issued with the three gummed stamps in a row and a small perforation in the shape of scissors.






This week I also got my postcard and covers with the special postmarks available for this issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment