Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 8 September 2018

Children's Books in Montenegro

On 28th August I got my stamp order from Montenegro, which included my first mint stamps from this country.

Montenegro is a country in Southeastern Europe bordering on Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania. In 2006 the country declared its independence from the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, the federation of Montenegro and Serbia established in 1992. It is a candidate negotiating to join the European Union. The country's capital is Podgorica.

This is one stamp set I bought:


EUROPA (issued 22-04-2010)

I also bought the matching souvenir sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment