Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 12 November 2017

Disney Villains

Last Saturday I got a stamp set from the USA on five postcards.

This is it:






Disney Villains (issued 15-07-2017)
- Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
- Lady Tremaine from Cinderella
- Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
- Captain Hook from Peter Pan
- Honest John from Pinocchio
- The Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Ursula from The Little Mermaid
- Cruella de Vil from One-Hundred and One Dalmatians
- Scar from The Lion King
- Gaston from Beauty and the Beast

Thank You very much Yue!

No comments:

Post a Comment