Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Sunday 30 April 2017

Centenary of the Battle of Chemin des Dames

On Friday I got two French FDCs.

This is one of them:


Centenary of the Battle of Chemin des Dames (issued 14-04-2017)

The Battle of Chemin des Dames, also known as Second Battle of the Aisne, was fought between the German Empire and France in April and May 1917. The battle began as part of a meticulously planned Franco-British offensive, but had to be abandoned after many French divisions mutinied and ended with a tactical victory of the German Empire.

Thank You very much William!

No comments:

Post a Comment