Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Collectibles from Monaco

On Monday I got a big cover from Monaco which included some great new collectibles for my collection.

One thing from the cover was my first mint stamp of Monaco.

Monaco is a principality and city state on the Côte d’Azur bordered by France. It is the second smallest country of the World. The head of state of Monaco is Prince Albert II.

This is the stamp:


500th birthday of Andrea Palladio (issued 03-01-2008)

The cover also included two special exhibition covers from the Salon Philatélique de Printemps in Paris.

Stamps:
Centenary of the Battle of Chemin Des Dames (issued 10-03-2017)
with First Day Special Postmark
International Dog Show (issued 27-02-2017)
Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival (issued 03-01-2017)
The stamp is embossed. 
with a special postmark from the Salon Philatélique de Printemps in Paris
Legendary F1 Drivers - James Hunt (whole set) (issued 08-03-2017)
with First Day Special Postmark


Stamps:
Legendary Race Cars (issued 08-03-2017)
with a special postmark from the Salon Philatélique de Printemps in Paris
Bicentenary of the Palace Guards Corps (issued 10-03-2017)
The stamp sparkles.
with First Day Special Postmark


The last thing from the cover is a colour proof.


Thank You very much William!

No comments:

Post a Comment