Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Friday 15 July 2016

Battle of the Somme

Yesterday I got a French souvenir sheet on a cover.

This is it:


Centenary of the Battle of the Somme (issued 04-07-2016)

The Battle of the Somme was fought from the 1st July until the 18th November 1916 between the German Empire and the Triple Entente countries France and the United Kingdom. The battle started with a large-scale offensive of the Triple Entente and ended without an achievement. It was the fiercest battle on the Western Front of World War I.

Thank You very much William!

No comments:

Post a Comment