Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Thursday 28 August 2014

49 Years of the Independence of Singapore

On 7th August I got a stamp set from Singapore on a postcard.

This is it:


49 Years of the Independence of Singapore (issued 04-08-2014)
- Island
- I am Singaporean!
- Arts and Culture
- Makan
- Singapore Spirit
- Inclusive
- National Service
- Great Singapore Sale
- Airport
- Park Connector Network
- Orchid
- Racial Harmony
- Esplanade
- Acronyms
- National Day Parade

This is the second stamp set of a new series on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Independence of Singapore. The first one was issued in 2013.

Thank You very much Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment